INTRACOASTAL BANK’S COMMITMENT
Today, most banks are on-line, accessible 24 hours a day via the latest electronic technology. We are too. But perhaps most importantly, we are accessible the old-fashioned way, as people ready to talk with you, to get to know you and your business so that we can work together for many years to come.
Today we are truly living in a technologically wondrous age. That is why Intracoastal Bank has utilized the latest banking technology available to better serve your needs. For instance, your Intracoastal Bank Online Banking access allows you to conduct all your transactions on your PC from the comfort and convenience of home. Think about what a timesaver that is! Even with all the great advancements in technology, Intracoastal Bank’s commitment to great customer service with a personal touch remains constant. We are still there for you, in person whenever you need us. With Intracoastal Bank you get all the modern convenience that those big banks offer plus the personal touch of “Hometown Banking at its Best”!
Please Click on the Virutal Banking Topics Below for More Information
CLICK HERE FOR GENERAL QUESTIONS
Mobiliti is the ultimate on-demand service. With it, users can access their account information 24/7 from any mobile phone with either text messaging or Mobile Web access.
Mobile Deposit® capture, a remote deposit solution for retail banking customers.
This new, state-of-the-art service provides customers the ability to easily deposit checks into bank accounts by scanning a digital image of a check into a computer at a remote location without having to physically deliver the check to the bank
Mobile deposit is an integrated solution that offers:
- State-of-the-art encryption
- Front and rear check images that are verified real-time during the user's deposit session
- Multi-account capabilities so the user can select from the accounts
- Support for viewing Mobile Deposit history - deposits and images in the smartphone app
- Advanced algorithms to automatically correct image capture problems such as skew, distortion, or poor lighting conditions.
From mobile phones with text capabilities users can:
- View account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Receive text “Alerts” on selected banking transactions
Mobile Web Banking
From mobile phones with Web access users can:
- View account balances
- View recent transactions
- Receive text alerts on banking transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills from your mobile phone
- Locate a nearby branch or ATM
- Mobile Web service is required for this level of service. Standard Internet fees apply
Smart Phone App
Same functions as Mobile Web Banking:
- Mobiliti APP must be downloaded and installed onto compatible mobile devices
- Currently available for iPhones, iPad, and selected iPod devices, Android, and Blackberry
- The Mobile App Code is 061608ICB
Why phones using text are secure:
- View accounts by nicknames you set, not account numbers
- No detailed personal information is sent
Why phones using Mobile Web and APPS are secure:
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- Password is required each time you log on
- Consumer’s private “picture and passphrase” are displayed
- to protect against “phishing”
Mobile Money is the ultimate on-demand service. With it, users can access their account information 24/7 from any mobile phone with either text messaging or Mobile Web access.
Managing your money is easier than ever with Online Banking. You’re busy so why not make life easier where you can? Bank anytime, from virtually anywhere, with Intracoastal Bank’s Online Banking, the safe, easy way to handle your routine banking. This is a quick, simple way to stay connected to your finances with real-time access, 24 hours a day, 7-days a week. There is no software to download and all you need is an Intracoastal Bank account and an internet connection. Online Banking allows you to conduct a variety of banking activities FREE!
- Check current balances
- View daily account activity
- Keep track of withdrawals, deposits, transfers and payments
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make a payment on your Intracoastal Bank loan
- Retrieve statement, histories, and images of cancelled checks
- Set up account alerts and Mobile Banking
- Export data to excel, Quicken, or Quickbooks
Enjoy the hassle-free convenience of paying bills online whenever and from wherever you want-no checks, no stamps, no trips to the post office. We also offfer same day bill pay for the affordable fee of $9.95. This service is not available for all bill pay merchants.
Click here to view our online tutorial.
- Pay anyone you would normally pay by check
- Set up one-time or recurring payments-days, weeks, or even months in advance
- Track your expenses with personalized reports
- Call Bill Pay customer service direct for problem solving
- Live chat makes questions and answers as simple as a few keystrokes
- Account-to-Account Transfers:
- Now you have the ability to set up transfers between your Intracoastal Bank accounts and accounts at other financial institutions.
- Look for the Transfer Money tab within the on-line Banking Bill Pay system. No fees associated when transfering funds to Intracoastal Bank but a $2.00 fee applies when transfering to other Banks.
Popmoney is an innovative personal payments service offered by leading financial institutions.
Popmoney eliminates the hassles of checks and cash by allowing you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need another account. Just use your current bank account.
You can send and receive money directly using your online banking web site or mobile banking application. Otherwise, you can receive your money by providing your bank account information at Popmoney.com. Once you provide that information, your money will be sent to that bank account.
It's just that easy!
- To send money, log in to your online bank account and look for Popmoney.
- Send money to anyone using his/her email address, mobile number or bank account information. If you're sending a gift, consider using one of our special email designs.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- You receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- You can log in to your bank account and direct the funds there.
- Alternatively, you may provide your bank account information at Popmoney.com. Your money will be sent to that account.
- If you don't provide your account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender.
- Money sent to a bank account will be automatically deposited there.
More Features - More Options (including Request Money).
The newest release of Popmoney is the perfect complement to your online banking strategy. The new Request Money feature enables users to request money from friends, family members and others using their email address or mobile phone number. From team soccer jerseys to shared bills, people are paying for all sorts of things with Popmoney. Now, requesting money from a group or an individual is just as easy.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) is a service which allows a user to scan checks and transmit the scanned images to a bank for posting and clearing. The basic requirements for an RDC service currently include a PC, an internet connection, and a check scanner. Checks you receive at your business location can be scanned to create a digital deposit. This digital deposit is then transmitted (over an encrypted internet connection) to your bank who then accepts the deposit, posts the deposit to your account and assigns availability based upon your availability schedule.
ATM Deposit Capture
Deposits will be accepted at our ATM machine. Deposits of cash, checks, or a combination of both can be made using our 24/7 ATM. No need for deposit slips or envelopes. The ATM reads information from the check, and your receipt shows an image of the check. Our customers will receive an image receipt with each deposit made.
The privacy and safety of your financial information is Intracoastal Bank’s utmost concern. Intracoastal Bank will not request your personal account information or any specific personal identification information such as social security number, home address or phone number over the internet or via email. Please call Intracoastal Bank before you respond to any request for your personal information.