Popmoney is an innovative personal payments service offered by leading financial institutions.
Popmoney eliminates the hassles of checks and cash by allowing you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need another account. Just use your current bank account.
You can send and receive money directly using your online banking web site or mobile banking application. Otherwise, you can receive your money by providing your bank account information at Popmoney.com. Once you provide that information, your money will be sent to that bank account.
It's just that easy!
- To send money, log in to your online bank account and look for Popmoney.
- Send money to anyone using his/her email address, mobile number or bank account information. If you're sending a gift, consider using one of our special email designs.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- You receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- You can log in to your bank account and direct the funds there.
- Alternatively, you may provide your bank account information at Popmoney.com. Your money will be sent to that account.
- If you don't provide your account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender.
- Money sent to a bank account will be automatically deposited there.
More Features - More Options (including Request Money).
Click here to View Video.
The newest release of Popmoney is the perfect complement to your online banking strategy. The new Request Money feature enables users to request money from friends, family members and others using their email address or mobile phone number. From team soccer jerseys to shared bills, people are paying for all sorts of things with Popmoney. Now, requesting money from a group or an individual is just as easy.