INTRACOASTAL BANK’S COMMITMENT
Today, most banks are on-line, accessible 24 hours a day via the latest electronic technology. We are too. But perhaps most importantly, we are accessible the old-fashioned way, as people ready to talk with you, to get to know you and your business so that we can work together for many years to come.
Today we are truly living in a technologically wondrous age. That is why Intracoastal Bank has utilized the latest banking technology available to better serve your needs. For instance, your Intracoastal Bank Online Banking access allows you to conduct all your transactions on your PC from the comfort and convenience of home. Think about what a timesaver that is! Even with all the great advancements in technology, Intracoastal Bank’s commitment to great customer service with a personal touch remains constant. We are still there for you, in person whenever you need us. With Intracoastal Bank you get all the modern convenience that those big banks offer plus the personal touch of “Hometown Banking at its Best”!
Please Click on the Virutal Banking Topics Below for More Information
Mobile Banking for Business - (Mobiliti)
Mobility Business is a quite a powerful financial management service. Advancements in technology and the increased security of dual control make Mobiliti Business the perfect choice for faster and more effective management for your business finances.
Mobiliti for Business offers:
- Dual Control Security
- Approvals (Wire, ACH, Positive Pay, Transfers)
- Remote Deposit of Checks
- Account Balance
- Transaction History
- View Check Images
- User Entitlements
- Multifactor Authentication and Secure Login
Download Your Free App Now
Essential tool for depositing checks fast
No time to go to your banking branch? Our app allows you to deposit checks from anywhere using your smartphones, area (not sure what the red word means lol). It’s a real time saver that keeps your money moving faster. And it’s free. From remotely depositing check to approving a wire transfer. Mobiliti Business put the power of business banking in the palm of your hand.
Approved on the Go
Using Mobility Business is easy with for Business Online clients. People on the move can make decisions and approve transactions instantly from their smartphone or tablet.
- Approve transfer between accounts
- Approve ACH transactions
- Approve wire transfers
- Approve loan payment or advances
- Make positive pay approvals
And clients can:
- View account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit Checks
An Effective Fraud Prevention Tool
Hault fraudulent transactions before they begin from a smartphone ot tablet - Instantly.
- Guards against account takeover by protecting the approval process for ACH, Wire transfers, and account transfers
- Protects against check fraud using positive pay and approvals
- Identifies suspicious activities by closing watching money movement.
Receive Alerts - Instantly
- When important transactions are ready for approval, your Mobiliti app provides customized push alerts
- Complete transactions while in your office, in your car or at your home.
Peace of Mind Security
Mobiliti Business provides the highest level of security by using the same Business Online Banking ID or token. With this process you have multiple layers of authentication to shield your business information.
Managing your money is easier than ever with Online Banking. You're busy so why not make life easier where you can? Bank anytime, from virtually anywhere, with Intracoastal Bank's Online Banking, the safe, easy way to handle your routine banking. This is a quick, simple way to stay connected to your finances with real-time access, 24 hours a day, 7-days a week. There is no software to download and all you need is an Intracoastal Bank account and an internet connection. Online Banking allows you to conduct a variety of banking activities FREE!
- Check current balances
- View daily account activity
- Keep track of withdrawals, deposits, transfers and payments
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make a payment on your Intracoastal Bank loan
- Retrieve statement, histories, and images of cancelled checks
- Set up account alerts and Mobile Banking
- Export data to excel, Quicken, or Quickbooks
Enjoy the hassle-free convenience of paying bills online whenever and from wherever you want-no checks, no stamps, no trips to the post office. We also offfer same day bill pay for the affordable fee of $9.95. This service is not available for all bill pay merchants.
Click here to view our online tutorial.
- Pay anyone you would normally pay by check
- Set up one-time or recurring payments-days, weeks, or even months in advance
- Track your expenses with personalized reports
- Call Bill Pay customer service direct for problem solving
- Live chat makes questions and answers as simple as a few keystrokes
- Account-to-Account Transfers:
- Now you have the ability to set up transfers between your Intracoastal Bank accounts and accounts at other financial institutions.
- Look for the Transfer Money tab within the on-line Banking Bill Pay system. No fees associated when transfering funds to Intracoastal Bank but a $2.00 fee applies when transfering to other Banks.
Popmoney is an innovative personal payments service offered by leading financial institutions.
Popmoney eliminates the hassles of checks and cash by allowing you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need another account. Just use your current bank account.
You can send and receive money directly using your online banking web site or mobile banking application. Otherwise, you can receive your money by providing your bank account information at Popmoney.com. Once you provide that information, your money will be sent to that bank account.
It's just that easy!
- To send money, log in to your online bank account and look for Popmoney.
- Send money to anyone using his/her email address, mobile number or bank account information. If you're sending a gift, consider using one of our special email designs.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- You receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- You can log in to your bank account and direct the funds there.
- Alternatively, you may provide your bank account information at Popmoney.com. Your money will be sent to that account.
- If you don't provide your account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender.
- Money sent to a bank account will be automatically deposited there.
More Features - More Options (including Request Money).
The newest release of Popmoney is the perfect complement to your online banking strategy. The new Request Money feature enables users to request money from friends, family members and others using their email address or mobile phone number. From team soccer jerseys to shared bills, people are paying for all sorts of things with Popmoney. Now, requesting money from a group or an individual is just as easy.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) is a service which allows a user to scan checks and transmit the scanned images to a bank for posting and clearing. The basic requirements for an RDC service currently include a PC, an internet connection, and a check scanner. Checks you receive at your business location can be scanned to create a digital deposit. This digital deposit is then transmitted (over an encrypted internet connection) to your bank who then accepts the deposit, posts the deposit to your account and assigns availability based upon your availability schedule.
ATM Deposit Capture
Deposits will be accepted at our ATM machine. Deposits of cash, checks, or a combination of both can be made using our 24/7 ATM. No need for deposit slips or envelopes. The ATM reads information from the check, and your receipt shows an image of the check. Our customers will receive an image receipt with each deposit made.
The privacy and safety of your financial information is Intracoastal Bank’s utmost concern. Intracoastal Bank will not request your personal account information or any specific personal identification information such as social security number, home address or phone number over the internet or via email. Please call Intracoastal Bank before you respond to any request for your personal information.