Intracoastal Bank Flagler County Groundbreaking - 2008
Intracoastal Bank was conceived by a group of Flagler County business people who had the vision to establish a truly local "hometown community
Conceived by a group of Flagler County business visionaries with an ambition of establishing a truly “hometown” community bank, Intracoastal Bank continues to realize this dream and more. As Intracoastal Bank – it’s board of directors, shareholders and staff – approaches its first decade in business, it retains its original commitment to its customers and community.
Since opening its doors on June 18, 2008, the bank remains steadfast in its promise to stay small, ensuring the most technologically advanced, yet personal, hands on customer service, as well as philanthropic, always giving back to the community that contributes to its continued growth and success. Intracoastal Bank, headquartered at 1290 Palm Coast Parkway, NW, Palm Coast, Florida 32137, offers a full range of deposit and loan products tailored to meet the needs of today’s banking customers.
In an environment marked by constant change, Intracoastal Bank continues to bring its customers leading edge services and innovative banking solutions to include a deposit image enabled ATM, surcharge-free ATM withdrawals at over 50,000 ATMs worldwide, Mobiliti, which allows customers mobile banking and payment functionality using their smartphone, LinkLive Online Chat, which allows instant messaging and real-time interaction with personal bankers, and Account Create, which allows customers to open accounts online at their convenience. Intracoastal Bank is now available 24/7/365 for teller transactions. Intracoastal Bank is committed to the betterment and economic welfare of its community.
Intracoastal Bank Volusia County Groundbreaking - 2014
Continuing to proudly serve the Flagler and Volusia County areas, Intracoastal Bank is pleased to announce the opening of a new full-service banking and lending center on LPGA Boulevard in Daytona Beach. The Volusia Banking Center, a 9,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility will serve as the bank’s main office in Volusia County.
Intracoastal Bank is a state chartered commercial bank, member FDIC. Its 5-Star “superior” rating distinguishes the bank as one of Florida’s strongest, financial institutions, according to BauerFinancial, Inc. In addition, the bank has been honored with the News-Tribune’s Readers’ Choice Award – voted the area’s best bank in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014!
Its staff is involved in many charitable and professional organizations to include:
Intracoastal Bank is proud to have won
The News Tribune's "Best All Around Bank"
Bauer Financial 5-Star Rating
Intracoastal Bank is awarded the Chairman’s
Corporate Pinnacle Award for 2012
by the Flagler County Commission.
2012/2013 Palm Coast Observer's
"Standing O" - Financial Institution
Intracoastal Bank is a proud sponsor of the
Mobile Benefits Program
Intracoastal Bank “Your Hometown Bank” Advantages
- We offer the highest quality personal service available in our market.
- We offer products and services that are tailored to meet the distinct attributes of our community.
- We offer true relationship banking with financial solutions customized to fulfill the unique needs of each customer.
- We offer local decisions made by a professional banking staff and directors with over 300 years of experience in our market.
- We provide true local service. Our staff is personally accessible to our customers in person or by phone (compared to mega banks where phone calls and many decisions are routed out of area).
- We are deeply involved in local community affairs.
- We provide loans to the neighborhoods and business districts where our depositors live and work, helping our community stay vibrant and growing.
- We consider character, and someone's unique personal circumstances, in making loan decisions.
- We offer enlightened decision-making on loans, because decisions are made locally.
- As a locally owned and managed organization we understand the unique needs of other business owners.
Customer Service Commitment:
- We are committed to go above and beyond to provide our community with friendly personalized service.
- We vow to recognize each customer as a valued member of our community.
- We will honor each customer with the utmost respect that they deserve.
- We promise to be your bank where trust is one of our top priorities.
- We pledge as your community bank, all phone calls will be answered locally. We promise to return your phone calls promptly and no later than sunset.
Intracoastal Bank President & CEO Receives United Way Highest Honor for Volunteering
Intracoastal Bank is excited to announce that Bruce Page, President and CEO of Intracoastal Bank has received the President's CALL TO SERVICE award from the United Way of Volusia and Flagler. The President’s CALL TO SERVICE AWARD is the highest national honor offered in recognition of a lifetime of volunteer service.
Mr. Page is a longtime member of the United Way Board of Directors. He serves as a committee chair, and most recently has been instrumental in the United Way's work in Flagler County with the development of the Flagler County Mobile Benefits Program. He is a longtime Rotarian and supporter of other local agencies such as Florida Hospital Flagler, the Flagler Chamber of Commerce and currently serves as the chair for Whitney Laboratory for Marine Bioscience, University of Florida.
Bruce Page of Intracoastal Bank accepts the
United Way Live United Community Award
from United Way President Ray Salazar.
“If United Way had a directory of excellent community partners, Intracoastal Bank and its President Bruce Page would be high on that list! Intracoastal Bank and its employees maintain a culture of community spirit and service. They have been extraordinary in the cause of helping those in need while building a strong economic infrastructure to serve its customers and community. Intracoastal Bank is a model of what it means to Live United.”
United Way President
Financials as of December 31, 2014
Assets: $236.5 MM
Deposits: $215.7 MM
Loans: $124.4 MM
Income $3 MM
Financials as of December 31, 2013
Assets: $199.8 MM
Deposits: $183.0 MM
Loans: $106.4 MM
Income $2.90 MM
Financials as of December 31, 2012
Assets: $179.1 MM
Deposits: $159.9 MM
Loans: $91.2 MM
Income: $2.1 MM